Vi-one Junior Mouthwash is specially designed for children. This mouthwash contains Fluoride and Disodium phosphate agents. These prescribed rinses can be very helpful in strengthening enamel and reducing tooth decay. The use of Disodium phosphate in the Vi-one Mouthwash can reduce tooth sensitivity.
This product which comes in two flavors has desirable taste for children. The respective flavors contain sugar-free and harmless sweetener.
- Reducing tooth sensitivity
- Strengthening enamel
- Restoring mineral to soft spots
- Preventing tooth decay
- Freshness in mouth
- Good taste
A child’s dental care is very important to their health. When children taking an interest in their oral health, parents should always be on the lookout to find ways in order to apply them for better care of their children’s teeth and gums. While brushing and flossing remain the best ways to prevent the development of tooth decay and gum disease, children ages 6 and older may start to express an interest in using Fluoride mouthwash as part of their daily oral hygiene routine.
How does Vi-one Junior Mouthwash work?
Vi-one Junior Mouthwash contains Fluoride. Fluoride helps to prevent tooth decay with:
- Reduction of demineralization of tooth enamel
- Enhancement of remineralization of tooth enamel (the remineralized layer becomes more resistant to acid attack)
- Inhibition of bacteria enzymes (bacteria growth control)
- Formation of Calcium fluoride with high fluoride concentration
Sodium fluoride ………………..0.05%
Disodium phosphate…………. 0.05 %
Do not swallow this mouthwash!
For children ages 6 and older.
Dental fluorosis (high fluoride levels)